ST. MORITZ OUTDOOR FIREPLACE
Elegance and functionality are unified within the fantastic Buschbeck St Moritz BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace. The two tone appearance in the white quartz granite structure contrasts superbly with the brown combustion chamber and fuel storage area. Adding to the overall stunning appearance of the Buschbeck St Moritz is a real copper insert on the front of the mantelpiece.
The double skinned construction of the St Moritz means it can burn several different types of fuel allowing you to start off cooking with charcoal and easily move on to logs or firewood when you want to sit round the fireplace to keep nice and warm! The convenient fuel storage area underneath is great for both logs and charcoal.
Not only is the Buschbeck St Moritz a brilliant barbecue but it is also a fantastic natural fuel fireplace/patio heater. For cooking, the St Moritz has four adjustable cooking heights and comes with a heavy duty chrome grill with plenty of space to grill on.
Buschbeck is the only brand of masonry barbecue to achieve the very stringent German TUV/GS safety standard allowing your St Mortiz barbecue to last for many years to come. As far as maintenance goes there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue's appearance becomes at little "weathered" to your liking, simply use a jet wash to clean it down!
- Dimensions: H 203cm x W 110cm x D 65cm
- Weight: Approx. 440kg
- Colour: White & Brown granite with a real copper insert within the mantelpiece
- Cooking Dimensions: 54cm x 34cm
- Fuels: Burns charcoal (briquettes or lump-wood) & logs or firewood
- Assembly Time: 2-3 people approx 60 mins
- Accessories Included: Heavy duty chrome cooking grill
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen Smithfield on 02 9732 8288. Or we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organizing your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery. This does not apply to products like outdoor bbq unit (Rondo, Elba, Ambience and St. Moritz), wall mounted umbrella and in-ground installed umbrella.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30