· Deliveries are times are approximate only, we do not take any responsibility for extended delays of products that are manufactured or shipped.
· Local delivery times are an estimated time only, we do not take responsibility for time delays or change of delivery days.
· Once a delivery time is booked and confirmed it is the customers’ responsibility to be there to accept the delivery
· Any deliveries that are made but the customer is not there to accept will result in a second delivery being charged.
· Our drivers take the outmost care with all deliveries and it is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that the correct access is made available to them.
· If the access is incorrect that will result in the products being returned and a pick up fee and re-delivery fee being charged, we will not refund on the incorrect access but we will offer a customer exchange less the freight costs being deducted.
· Our drivers delivery only except if an installation fee has been applied, our drivers will not install any products without the invoice stating this.
· Any damage at time of delivery needs to be reported to the driver immediately and to the store on the day that it happens, any damages to the customers property must be reported to the driver with photographic evidence to support the damage and a claim will need to be submitted.
· Delivery charges are approximate only, any delivery requirements that are not part of a standard delivery can result in additional costs charged.
· Refusal to accept a delivery will result in the product being returned and additional costs being charged.
· Incorrect products that have been delivered will be placed on the next delivery possible, we take care at all times and ask our customers to check carefully the goods on their invoice and delivery items. Store pickups and warehouse pickups once signed for and inspected will result in a claim process being handled for any damages after the goods have left the premises which the customer has 7 days to complete.