1. Your purchase with Osmen Furniture is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale by signing the invoice you are of the agreement to these Terms and Conditions of the Sale. This is a Legal Binding contract between you and Osmen OS International Group Pty Ltd ABN 34097130642 should you not accept these terms and conditions then you cannot proceed with this order with the company.
2. Prices are subject to change at any time, once the order has been confirmed and deposit has been made the price is then fixed.
3. You agree to pay the delivery and installation charges as they are calculated and listed in the confirmation at the time of purchase found on the invoice or sales order.
4. Osmen Furniture has the right to refuse a sale should they choose to.
5. All pricing includes all taxes unless otherwise noted.
6. All products listed on the invoices are as accurate as possible.
7. All measurements and dimensions are approximate only.
8. Delivery times are approximate only, the estimated date of delivery will depend on where your order is being delivered to.
9. It is the customers responsibility to ensure correct delivery address and access details that are provided to Osmen Furniture.
10. Osmen Furniture shall use all reasonable endeavours to meet the estimated delivery date and provided that Osmen delivers the products with in a reasonable time, you agree that Osmen is not and will not be liable for any loss or damage, however it arises, and the product are not delivered by the estimated date.
11. Delivery charges for all orders are required to be paid in full to the store at the time of purchase.
12. Deliveries that have been arranged by Osmen Furniture and the customer has not been there to accept the goods will result in a second delivery fee charged to the customer, at all times the customer will be notified of delivery times and days, however these are approximate only, we accept no responsibility for items that are damaged after delivery or moved and packaging that has been damaged after delivery.
13. Osmen Furniture does not refund goods for change of mind, a cancellation fee of 20% of the total sale will apply. Except Floor stock purchases which are non-refundable.
14. Upon delivery products must be inspected by the customer for any damages and signed for. No claim will be accepted after this.
All credit card payments are subject to fees and charges were applicable, Amex and Diners cards are charged at a higher rate
Interest free is through ZIP MONEY and is subject to terms and conditions and fees and charges as listed on the ZIP website.
Our goods come with Guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to major failure. To the extent that they are compatible with consumer laws in Australia, the exclusions and provisos that apply to Osmen Warranty apply to the consumer guarantees.
Osmen Warranty period will be
(A) All furniture 12 months unless otherwise stated, with floor stock and selected end of line and discontinued stock a limited warranty will apply.
(B) All returns of products are to be with packaging intact, ripped and damage packaging may result in your warranty claim being refused
(C) All warranty claims will require the customers to support their claims by completing a customer service claim form and supplying photographic evidence along with a copy of the original sales invoice as proof of purchase.
(D) Should customers not have proof of purchase the claim for warranty can be refused.
(E) All warranty claims will take between 7-10 working days to complete and it is the companies discretion based on the information provided as to the outcome of the claim.
(F) Any damages that have been done to the products by the customers or from neglect or lack of care may result in the claim being refused. Acts of nature including storm, wind, flood etc is not covered under warranty.
(G) All timber products that are sold require the customer to maintain the product and use care products to ensure that the timber is cared for as per instructions given by the manufacturer and sales staff or as required if its seen to be deteriorating due to weathering occurring at a faster rate if the product is left totally outside in the elements and with no protective cover. If you see this happening please contact the store of purchase immediately for advice.
(H) Glass is not covered under warranty. All glass products will be inspected prior to delivery and again the customer must care for these products and place them in a suitable area, our glass is tempered glass we advise all customers to ensure the safety of all home and family by being aware of the product, excessive heat and cold may have an effect on the glass.
(I) Outdoor cushions are weather resistant not weatherproof, excessive water will penetrate the cushion as the cushion requires air to circulate.
(J) We recommend that all cushions are placed inside each night and re displayed, no cushions are not to be machine washed as they will loose their coating.
(K) All products that are not maintained will result in a refusal of the warranty being accepted, any modifications will also result in the claim being refused.
(L) At no times will Osmen Furniture accept responsibility for any product that has been on sold, or resold, all floor stock is sold as is and noted on the invoice, all seconds and clearance does not have to have a warranty as outlined by Australia Consumer Law.
(M) It is the customer s responsibility to inspect their goods at time of sale and upon delivery to ensure that the correct item was sold and delivered.
(N) Once the customer has signed that the item is correct at time of delivery then it will be the companies’ discretion if a warranty is raised.