The warranty covers manufacturer faults and defects only. It does not cover damage caused by wind or adverse weather conditions, fair wear and tear, accidents, misuse and natural disasters.
- All furniture (excluding floor stock, clearance and discontinued products) are subject to 12 months manufacturer warranty unless stated otherwise.
- For online purchases only, If you decide to return your product within 30 days, the product and its packaging must be undamaged.
- All warranty claims require the completion of a customer service claim form as well as photographs of the product and a copy of the original sales invoice as proof of purchase.
- Should customers not have proof of purchase the claim for warranty can be refused.
- Warranty claims may take between 14-21 working days to process
- Any damage to the product by the customers or from neglect/lack of care may result in the claim being refused. Acts of nature including storm, wind, flood etc. are not covered under warranty.
- All timber products are natural and require the customer to maintain the item using care products to ensure that the timber is cared for as per instructions in our general care and maintenance guide. We recommend purchasing a cover to help prevent deteriorating due to the weather and outdoor elements.
- Our Glass and ceramic products' conditions are inspected prior to delivery. If you break the product once you have received it, it is not covered under warranty. Excessive heat and cold may break the glass and is not covered under warranty.
- Outdoor cushions are water resistant not waterproof, excessive water will penetrate the cushion as the cushion requires air to circulate.
- We recommend that all cushions are placed inside each night. Outdoor cushions are not to be machine washed as they will lose their protective coating.
- Do not leave Umbrellas open when unattended. It should be secured and strapped when closed.
- All products that have been damaged by the wind, adverse weather, or modified in any way are not covered by warranty.
- OSMEN accepts no responsibility for any product that has been sold, or resold. All floor stock is sold as is and noted on the invoice and is not subject to general warranty
Warranty and Returns
Any product that is assessed to suffer manufacturing or material defect is covered under the warranty for replacement or repair only. (Warranty And Returns Exclusions). The Warranty is for the original purchaser valid from the date of delivery and covers repairs or replacement of impacted pieces of a setting only. Proof of purchase is required.
30 Day Returns (Online Only)
We excel in providing assistance for every customer and look to provide solutions that are equitable and compliant. Should you wish to return an item within 30 days of receiving it, the following applies:
- Items must be returned in a saleable condition (original packaging), unused and undamaged.
- Refunds will be processed 14 days after goods inspection is approved
- Any freight or installation costs will be deducted
- A refund will be made to the card/account used to make the purchase.
- No refunds or exchange on floor stock, clearance and pre-order items.
- Damaged goods must be reported on the receipt of your item. Contact must be made by the purchaser immediately. Failure to contact us will shift responsibility to the receiver.
- 30 Day Return Policy applies to Furniture products purchased online with proof of purchase. For more info head to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Returns must be made at the store of purchase.
- Online orders must be returned to 134 Gipps Road, Smithfield, NSW 2164 at customers cost
- All refunds are governed under Fair Trading Laws.
Warranty And Returns Exclusions
Although we try to provide reasonable solutions at all times, exclusions to warranties and returns will occur if:
- The purchaser fails to adhere to the manufacturers’ instructions. You should always seek professional assistance to maintain selected items as outlined.
- The item is incorrectly installed.
- Damage occurs through misuse, modification, interference, storage or transportation.
- The product is being used outside its intended purpose.
- Ex-demos, floor stock, returns and seconds.
- Chemical damage. Damage from extreme heat or extreme cold
- General maintenance has not been maintained resulting in rusting or the product not functioning correctly.
- Umbrella damage from wind or weather.