This easy to apply protector maintains the golden-brown colour of teak for a long time:
up to 4 times longer than teak-oil
up to twice as long as teak sealers.
why is it so much better than
- It maintains the golden-brown colour of teak for a longer time.
- Teak-oil often causes black spots on teak. Our protector prevents black spots.
- Our teak protector is not an oil and it is not greasy, so clothes stay clean.
- Most teak-oils/sealers contain hazardous solvents/voc’s.
Our protector is completely water-based and solvent-free: that is why we call it EcoSafe.
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen Smithfield on 02 9732 8288. Or we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organizing your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery. This does not apply to products like outdoor bbq unit (Rondo, Elba, Ambience and St. Moritz), wall mounted umbrella and in-ground installed umbrella.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30