Warranty and Returns
For over 20 years Osmen has provided premium furniture that compliments Australian outdoor living. Every measure is taken to ensure your setting is created using the finest materials and craftsmanship. The lifespan of your setting can vary depending on its exposure to the elements and its environment. Please keep these key factors in mind when selecting your setting.
30 Day Returns
We delight in providing outdoor solutions for every customer. We equally look to provide solutions that are equitable and compliant. Should you wish to return an item within 30 days of receipt, the following applies:
- Items must be returned in a saleable condition (original packaging), unused and undamaged.
- Refunds will be processed 14 days after goods inspection is approved
- Any freight or installation costs will be deducted
- A refund will be made to the card/account used to make the purchase.
- No refunds or exchange on floor stock, clearance and pre-order items.
- Damaged goods must be reported upon receipt of your item. Contact must be made by the purchaser immediately. Failure to contact us will shift responsibility to the receiver.
- 30 Day Return Policy applies to Furniture products ONLY with proof of purchase. For more info head to our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Refunds, repairs, exchange of items under Consumer Law will be under the discretion of Osmen.
- Returns must be made at the store of purchase.
- Online orders must be returned to 134 Gipps Road, Smithfield, NSW 2164 at customers cost
All refunds are governed under Fair Trading Laws.
Any product that is assessed to suffer manufacturing or material defect is covered under the warranty for replacement or repair only. Exclusions apply, see below. The Warranty is for the original purchaser valid from the date of delivery and covers repairs or replacement of impacted pieces of a setting only. Proof of purchase is required.
Warranty And Returns Exclusions
Although we try to provide reasonable solutions at all times, exclusions to warranties and returns will occur if:
- The purchaser fails to adhere to the manufacturers’ instructions. You should always seek professional assistance for selected items as outlined.
- The item is incorrectly installed.
- Damage occurs through misuse, modification, interference, storage or transportation.
- The product is being used outside its intended purpose.
- Ex-demos, floor stock, returns and seconds.
- Chemical damage. Damage from extreme heat or extreme cold
- General maintenance has not been maintained resulting in rusting or the product not functioning correctly.
- Umbrella damage from wind or weather.