Paraflex Wall-mounted Umbrella - Made In belgium (3m Hexagonal)
Note : Please contact us with any questions prior to purchasing to confirm stock availability. We also sell through other online platforms and stores, so please contact us prior to purchasing to avoid an item becoming unavailable because it sold out of the store prior to updating our website.
Available in 3 different sizes: 1.9m square, 2.7m hexagonal and 3m hexagonal, with 4 standard colour options.
Upgrade to an Acrylic canvas or choose a non-standard colour for an extra cost.
Paraflex Wall Mount Umbrella made by UMBROSA. The unique Paraflex wall mounted umbrella system removes the need for a heavy base and central pole, and is perfect for those ‘tight’ areas like balconies and small courtyards. The flexible arms and tilting canopy allow you to create the shade where you want, independent of the sun’s position. Paraflex has a modern design, is robust and still very easy to handle.
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER ON THIS UMBRELLA :
- Maintenance Free
- Rust free, no paint or powder coating to crack or chip
- Super value, best price guaranteed in the market
- Frame salt water resistant
- Unique design, different in the market
- Oval-shaped arms, exclusively designed connectors and central hubs
- Removable with easy ‘lift-lock’ bracket
- 100% premium polyolefin fabric
- 98.75% UV resistant
- Water repellent
- Canopy 2 years warranty against fading
- Big color range to suit different decor
- Different installation option on demand
- 50 km/h wind rate
Dimensions : 3.0M Hexagonal
Structure/Frame - 3 years
Mechanical parts - 3 years
Fabric - 2 years
Canopy - 2 years against fading
Note : Warranty period is estimated based on the expectation that goods are to be used in proper ways and reasonable wears and tears are not covered by warranty.
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen on (02)96931603 for accurate shipping quote (or) we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organizing your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery. This does not apply to products like outdoor bbq unit (Rondo, Elba, Ambience and St. Moritz), wall mounted umbrella and in-ground installed umbrella.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30