Designed for the environment, made for entertaining, built to last – EcoSmart's new range of outdoor fire pits and fire tables seamlessly integrate fireplace innovation with multifunctional design. Part of a new wave of invisible technology where sophisticated engineering is concealed behind minimalist design principles, this new collection cleverly combines sustainable fireplace solutions with dual-purpose ingenuity.
Design: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Brand: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Quality: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Concrete color: Natural (Concrete Grey)
- Maintenance free
- Rust free
- Heavy duty structures
- Easy clean
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor
- Lightweight concrete and stainless steel
- e-NRG bioethanol fueled burner offers minimum level fuss, reducing mess, odour, sparks and soot for your outdoor leisure time
- One AB8 Burner included
- Heats on Average: 60 sqm
- Minimum Room: 116 cbm
- Capacity: 8 Litres
- Burn time: 7-11 hours
- Thermal output: 21.56MJ/h - 20433BTU/hr - 6kW/h
- Operating costs: $1.50/h - $3.50/h
- Free accessories included: fire lighter, lighting rod, Jerry Can (5L), Black Glass Charcoal
- Optional accessories available: protective cover, R550 fire screen
127cm x 76.2cm
127cm x 76.2cm x 29.6cm (H)
Stainless steel parts - 2 years
Mild steel, cement, glass, leather fabric and MDF - 1 year
*Warranty period is estimated based on the expectation that goods are to be used in proper ways and reasonable wears and tears are not covered by warranty.
*These values are indicative only and may vary depending on the model purchased, installation environment, and the composition of the e-NRG bioethanol sourced in each country.
- Sydney Metro Area - FREE
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen Smithfield on 02 9732 8288. Or we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organising your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30