Heritage Boatlook Dining Table
★ ★ ★ ★ Dine & Wine in Luxury ★★ ★ ★
Note : Sorry we are sold out, but we do have the delmar 7pc setting as an alternative.
Bring character to your backyard with our Heritage Dining setting . The Boatlook teak and grey teak – demonstrates a rustic, contemporary and dignified look which is bound to impress your guests. he chair was recycled from old boat wood , which makes every single piece unique. The Heritage Boat Look table fulfils two trends at once: vintage and recycling. Please note that no two chairs are alike. Due to the boat look used,there are always small or large deviations. This is intentional and gives the furniture its special charm.
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Low maintenance
- 100% A-Grade Rock solid Teak
- 100% Plantation Legal wood
- Teak wood care kit available for purchase
Structure/Frame - 3 years
Note : Warranty period is estimated based on the expectation that goods are to be used in proper ways and reasonable wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen on (02)96931603 for accurate shipping quote (or) we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organizing your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery. This does not apply to products like outdoor bbq unit (Rondo, Elba, Ambience and St. Moritz), wall mounted umbrella and in-ground installed umbrella.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30