ELBA OUTDOOR FIREPLACE
The Buschbeck Elba BBQ / Outdoor Fireplace showcases a stunning white quartz textured & washed surface. With a superb stainless steel insert within the mantle piece these unique features craft the very distinctive and elegant appearance of the Buschbeck Elba.
The double skinned construction of the Elba means it can burn several different types of fuel allowing you to start off cooking with charcoal and easily move on to logs or firewood when you want to sit round the fireplace to keep nice and warm! The convenient fuel storage area underneath is great for both logs and charcoal.
Not only is the Buschbeck Elba a brilliant barbecue but it is also a fantastic natural fuel fireplace / patio heater. For cooking, the Elba has four adjustable cooking heights and comes with a heavy duty chrome grill with plenty of space to grill on.
Buschbeck is the only brand of masonry barbecue to achieve the very stringent German TUV/GS safety standard allowing your Elba barbecue to last for many years to come. As far as maintenance goes there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue's appearance becomes at little "weathered" to your liking, simply use a jet wash to clean it down!
- Dimensions: H 206cm x W 110cm x D 65cm
- Weight: Approx. 460kg
- Colour: White Quartz with a real stainless steel insert within the mantelpiece
- Cooking dimensions: 54cm x 34cm
- Fuels: Burns charcoal (briquettes or lump-wood) & logs or firewood
- Assembly Time: 2-3 people approx 60 mins
- Accessories Included: Heavy duty chrome cooking grill
- Sydney Metro Area - FREE
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen Smithfield on 02 9732 8288. Or we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organising your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30