BUGG GRAPHITE MOBILE BARBECUE
- Powerful Performance
- Extra Large Cooking Surface
- Easy clean Vitreous Enamel coated hood with spring assist
- Alloy diecast handle and Integrated thermometer
- Heat Control Without Flare-Ups
- Easy To Clean And Pack Away
Two powerful, independently controlled stainless steel burners ensure a superior performance. BUGGs high performance Quartz StartIgnition fires up the first time, every time.
Barbecue your way with the hood up or down. A must for those who love to entertain. The spring-assist hood lowers gently for smooth operation. Plus an integrated thermometer comes standard. With a large versatile plate grill rust resistent enamelled cast iron cooking surface you can easily accommodate larger gatherings too.
HEAT CONTROL WITHOUT FLARE-UPS
Dual temperature control ensures even heat without flare-ups, while the integrated thermometer ensures perfect results. The spring-assist hood lowers gently for smooth operation. Whether you're hosting an intimate gathering or a big occasion.
Enjoy efficient storage and easy access for all of your meals. Side trays lock in for extra preparation space and then simply store away.
EASY TO CLEAN AND PACK AWAY
Everythings easy with the BUGG. The locked-in grease tray and easy-clean hood ensure there are no spills or mess and the smart, detachable shelves and accessory hooks means its easy to pack and go.
Specs: 55.4cm (L) x 75.6cm (W) x 103.5cm (H)
- Stainless Steel Box – Further 23 years parts only
- Enamel burner box – Further 8 years parts only
- Stainless steel plates, grills and burners – Further 3 years parts only
- Cast iron plates, grills and burners – Further 1 year parts only
*Warranty period is estimated based on the expectation that goods are to be used in proper ways and reasonable wears and tears are not covered by warranty.
- Sydney Metro Area - FREE
- Outside Sydney & metro area, please contact Osmen Smithfield on 02 9732 8288. Or we will contact you after receiving your order.
- For other regions we have a number of specialist delivery options from freight companies to removalists at very competitive prices.
- Please contact us if you find the delivery fee is not properly set upon checkout.
You are welcome to collect your purchase at our main warehouse in Smithfield, Sydney. Just contact us to make a booking.
Organising your delivery
Following checkout we will promptly contact you to discuss delivery details. We will need to know a little about the site access and parking.
Your items will be delivered by our experienced team members. They are available to assemble your goods and remove all rubbish for an extra fee. please advise if this is required when booking your delivery.
- Assembly - $50
- Remove rubbish - $30